BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Director of Sportsbook for an established gaming company based in their Pennsylvania office. This Director of Sportsbook will be responsible for successfully launching a new Sportsbook and effectively managing the Sportsbook offering thereafter.
This would be well suited to an experienced Sportsbook professional with strong Risk Management and Trading experience within the Sports Betting industry.
• Responsible for the day to day Sportsbook operations
• Working closely with third party suppliers to deliver a targeted and relevant sportsbook product that is specific to the customer base
• Effectively manage risk by reviewing betting limits and profiling and managing the customer base
• Making recommendations to improve the product offering by developing new betting opportunities internally or working with external suppliers
• Working closely with Marketing teams to ensure the Sportsbook is appropriately marketed
• Defining Sportsbook KPI’s and ensuring performance is in line with company targets
• 3-5 years previous experience in a similar position within the Sports Betting industry
• Strong trading and risk management skills developed in a sports trading environment
• Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion and knowledge of Sports
• Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in player journey/user experience and web/software user interface development would be beneficial
Only candidates who have the right to work in the United States of America will be considered for this position.