Betting Jobs are currently looking to hire a Regulatory Compliance Officer to join the Compliance team of a very large and successful igaming company. This new role will report into the Group Compliance Manager and support the business in regulatory compliance, licencing queries, due diligence requirements gathering and compliance monitoring. In addition to this, the role will require the candidate to work closely with the Head of Compliance, MRLO, Head of Responsible Gaming on an array of projects.
This position would suit an individual with experience of compliance and the gambling industry who is looking to broaden their knowledge and move forward with their career. This is a varied role and encompasses hands on day to day tasks as well as assisting the Group Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance on advisory, policy and project work, working in a dynamic and ever-growing company.
• Ensure compliance within the framework established by the UK Gambling Commission and other jurisdictions as applicable.
• Assist in writing, managing and maintaining policies, procedures and internal guidance documents in domains including but not limited to AML/CTF, Social Responsibility, licensing, risk register, and marketing/advertising.
• Work closely with the Group Compliance Manager on all licensing and due diligence projects.
• Assist with monitoring and assessment to ensure the business is compliant with relevant codes and legislations and highlight areas of concerns.
• Provide day to day support to the Group Compliance Manager and Head of Compliance to achieve support for internal stakeholders on any issues around compliance and regulation.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations and any potential changes and ensure the business is kept up to date with any regulatory changes.
• Working closely with senior management to supporting the coordination and delivery of compliance education to the wider business.
• Any other related tasks assigned to you by line management.
Essential Skills and Experience
• At least 2/3 years’ experience within a similar role
• Knowledge of gaming regulations would be beneficial
• Excellent English oral & written communication skills
• High energy and drive, flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Willingness to learn