Betting Jobs are working with a major gaming brand as they seek to hire experienced developers for their Malta office. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly-visible brand known for their market-leading online offering.
Role and Responsibilities
● Contributing to ensure product owners and the team reach iteration goals.
● Leading/participating in iteration meetings (morning, retrospective. estimation)
● Developing new features
● Integrate 3rd party systems and work with 3rd party developers
● Fixing bugs
● Improving existing code base
● Reporting any known issues with the systems
● Participating in, and improving, the development process
● Keeping documentation/wiki up to date
● Contribute in the Release and Change management process
● Experience with web development
● Experience with SCM's (git, mercurial, subversion, etc.)
● Experience with unix type systems (Mac, Linux)