Digital Compliance Manager – (US residents or Green Card holders-only) – New Jersey-based
One of the global giants in sports betting is hiring! A household name worldwide, the brand is synonymous with the industry and the business is primed to be one of the market leaders at retail level and digitally within the US market.
The New Jersey Digital HQ is searching for a Compliance Manager for the Digital division, who will be a key figure in ensuring total compliance across the business within New Jersey, and across multiple States as the market continues to regulate.
In this role you will design new processes and structures that need to stand the test of time. You will be reliant on – and need to influence – multiple teams across multiple locations. To succeed in this role, you will need to feel passionately about the critical role compliance plays in driving a long term sustainable digital business. You will need to walk through the door with confidence in your leadership capabilities, function as an excellent communicator and be a data-driven decision maker.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be working closely with our teams - Digital Sports Book and Gaming Operations, Marketing, Product, Payments, Technology and Legal to:
• Define and manage internal controls and audit compliance against such controls within the digital business
• Ensure that promotional campaigns, on site content and product releases are compliant with applicable gambling regulations
• Manage all regular compliance and AML reporting with our Internet Gaming Manager, and appropriate federal and state regulatory agencies
• Ensure that the digital business is aligned with compliance’s best practices across the business including retail locations and other States
• Analyze customer data and case learnings to continuously improve compliance and AML controls
• Interpret regulatory requirements in new states that legalize digital gambling and manage any team expansion required
• Build and promote positive relationships with external partners, suppliers and stakeholders
• Any other duties as assigned given the rapidly evolving regulatory landscape
What You Will Need:
• At least 3+ years-experience in a compliance focused role.
• Prefer experience within New Jersey gambling and/or digital gambling.
• Prefer experience in dealing with state and/or federal regulatory agencies.
• Excellent communication, presentation skills, and the ability to influence at all levels and across multiple teams.
• Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• An extremely well-organized individual with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and deliver work driven deadlines.
You will ideally have suitable & relevant experience in the digital space, but as this side of the sector is young, consideration will be given to dynamic individuals in the land-based or retail space who are looking to move into digital. You will have first-class experience at regulatory level, be well-connected with key influential regulatory people across the US and be keen to advance your career with a global industry giant.
For consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.