Customer Operations Director, Digital (US resident and Green Card holders-only) – New Jersey-based
One of the global giants in sports betting is hiring! A household name worldwide, the brand is synonymous with the industry and the business is primed to be one of the market leaders at retail level and digitally within the US market.
The New Jersey Digital HQ is searching for a Customer Operations Director who will be one of the operational leaders of the digital business within the New Jersey market, but in other States as the market regulates.
The role works across the business with internal teams - Digital Sportsbook and Gaming Operations, Marketing, Product, Payments, Technology and Legal to manage the following, in 4 key areas:
• The commercial performance of the Digital VIP team, who look after their most important customers
• Digital Compliance team assisting on all regulatory and compliance matters as they relate to digital operations in New Jersey
• Customer Support departments in 2 New Jersey locations
• Manage the expansion of Customer Operations to future states that legalize digital sportsbook and gaming
What You Will Be Doing:
• You will be supervising and evaluating the assigned personnel, reporting direct to the MD of Digital
• Develop KPI targets for each of the respective functions and ensure appropriate reporting to key stakeholders against these targets
• Develop customer contact strategies with brand, CRM and account management teams to ensure exceptional communications and support for existing customers via multiple channels
• Develop a Sports and Gaming specific experience driven hospitality plan for VIP’s aimed at driving greater engagement and retention of VIPs
• Act as the primary liaison to the appropriate regulatory bodies
• Responsible for all required financial compliance reporting to the appropriate regulatory bodies
• Work closely with the customer support teams in both locations, to ensure customers receive a high-quality and consistent experience
• Support Payments & Fraud Team to grow customer deposits, whilst monitoring and minimizing levels of fraud
What You Will Need:
• 3+ years digital gaming or sports experience
• Having specific experience of New Jersey gambling regulations, is a significant advantage
• Conversant with campaign strategies to increase player spend, tenure and frequency
• Experience supervising customer support teams
• Outstanding people management skills
• Excellent communication, presentation skills, and ability to influence at all levels
• Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• An extremely well-organized individual, able to prioritize, multi-task and deliver work to deadlines
We are searching for an outstanding, knowledgeable and dynamic operator who is looking for an opportunity to thrive within a genuine industry giant.
Applications are only open to those Resident in the US or with a Green Card – no consideration can be given to those not eligible to live and work in the US.
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.