BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Manager for a leading supplier to the sports betting industry. The Commercial Manager will be responsible for developing the B2B product offering and working with the existing customer base to ensure the product they are offering is first in class. In addition, the Commercial Manager will work with new and potential new clients in order to ensure they are getting the most from the product offering and effectively grow the customer base.
This role would ideally be suited to a highly analytical individual in a Commercial Manager role or similar with a comprehensive sports betting knowledge.
• Working with senior stakeholders in order to develop and implement the commercial strategy
• Responsibility for weekly KPI and revenue analysis of all commercial activity.
• Responsibility for regular external and internal analysis and reporting.
• Work with the Director of Betting to identify and deliver new commercial revenue opportunities.
• Day to day business development and customer account management responsibility for betting revenue from bookmakers.
• Manage and develop client relationship.
• Day to day responsibility for departmental revenue, marketing and operational budgets.
• Maintain a strong understanding of the gambling market and technologies to support client solutions and the development of the overall business.
• Strong business acumen, a high level of diplomacy, excellent management capability with a high attention to detail (essential).
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and presentation skills (essential).
• Experience in managing budget and revenue reporting processes (preferred).
• Excellent planning, organisational and relationship management skills (essential).
• Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential).
• Relevant prior experience of working in the gambling/sports media industry (preferred).
• An interest in sport (specifically horseracing) and sports betting (preferred).
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Educated to Degree Level (essential).