BettingJobs.com are currently seeking an eSports Trader for a growing company in their London office. The eSports Trader will be responsible for the eSports offering and will be responsible for compiling odds and trading across a number of new and innovative eSports markets as well as some of the more established eSports markets.
In addition to eSports this role will take on responsibility for a number of other sports and an interest in Horse Racing would be a plus.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual with experience within a trading room looking to further their career with a growing company, however individuals without previous experience but who posses a strong knowledge of sports betting may also be considered.
• Monitoring pre-game markets across all eSports events
• Trading markets in running
• Creation and settlement of eSports events where required
• Establish strong relationship with the sports team
• Assisting Marketing and PR teams with eSports content
• High level of knowledge of eSports
• Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities
• Able to work in fast paced environment
• Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills