The role requires this person to develop the strategic plan that will optimise the playing experience and ultimately driving revenues through the product and games portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
• Building and maintaining relationships with game providers to ensure competitive commercial terms and best possible product offerings.
• Product ownership: Strategy, concept and continual improvement of product development.
• Devising, planning and working with the development team to roll-out the product roadmap and implement projects with a focus on internal process and product improvements.
• Conducting competitive analysis of the online Casino space directly and through central company resources.
• Facilitate the smooth daily operation of the casino business across all devices.
• Conducting regular audits of Casino functionality.
• Ensuring collaboration with other departments.
• Coaching, supporting and reporting to Casino B2B and B2C clients.
• Evaluating overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data.
• Tracking major Casino related KPI’s weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually and creating performance reports for clients and for management.
You will have:
• Have a thorough understanding of casino products, suppliers and offers. Online Casino/Games background is essential
• Experience of dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
• Experience of working with internal and external “clients” and management at all levels.
• Proven management ability in a range of project/product delivery areas.
• A good knowledge of online customer retention strategies and tactics.
• Exceptional knowledge of Excel, spreadsheets and reporting software.
• Proven ability to manage, innovate and adapt in a dynamic online and office environment.
• A record of meeting or exceeding expectations and delivering within deadlines.