Player Acquisition Manager – US Market (can be based in the States or remotely)
An established and growing operator in the fully-regulated US wagering space is searching for a User Acquisition Manager to drive customer acquisition for the company's growth through online activity, developing the company's integrated digital engagement strategy.
The position reports to the COO and requires an understanding of the latest digital opportunities and trends in consumer interaction with digital technology.
• Driving revenue via: PPC, Programmatic, SEO, Affiliate channels
• Setting and executing an acquisition marketing strategy across multiple channels (including mobile), augmented with a data capture strategy
• Ensure that the wagering platform is optimised for the best possible user experience
• Creating and executing a Social Media and Content Strategy
• Set and define "Go to Market" strategies with end to end project manage CRM campaigns, from concept through to go live and post campaign analysis and reporting
• Be the expert in customer data and their habits through analysis of CRM campaign performance and use data-driven methodologies to identify improvements and optimize processes
• Ensure compliance with all applicable legal, regulatory and best practice standards
Knowledge, skills and expertise
• Demonstrable excess within marketing across: PPC; SEO; Acquisition; Display; Programmatic
• Able to demonstrate a "Hands on" approach to everything you do
• Gaming is desirable but not essential
• Expert knowledge of online marketing principles.
• Understanding of CRM and integrated email marketing tools and best practices.
• Hands on Knowledge of SEO and SEM.
• Knowledge of online design principles.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
The role can be based remotely or from their US-based HQ in Kentucky (but to work there you must be eligible to live and work in the US).
For consideration, please contact email@example.com.