Chief Operating Officer – US market
An established and growing operator in the fully-regulated US wagering space is searching for a Chief Operating Officer to take full P&L responsibility of one of their key brands and for their operational centre.
Offering legalised wagering in various States and content from the global market, the business is growing and the CEO is searching for someone second-in-command to lead its core brand and main operational centre.
The COO will have responsibility for various key functions, such as: operations, management of the support team, supplier selection & management, marketing, PR, setting internal processes, compliance, payments & fraud, strategic planning, plus internal & external communication.
• P&L responsibility for the B2C operation
• Project management of online & mobile product offering & feature enhancements via software provider
• Management of small marketing team
• Management of customer service team
• Develop & implement PR strategy
• Source & introduce new payment & anti-fraud solutions
• Lead compliance in existing and new States
• Management of existing suppliers for all 3rd party products & sourcing additional solutions within the marketplace
• Management of existing licenses and investigation & process management of new applications
• Recruitment & team development
The search is for a true online betting all-rounder with strong leadership capacities. You should be operationally and commercially astute, aware of all business functions and how to lead an efficient & successful operation. You should have relevant experience in the core areas defined above.
Experience within the gaming space can also be considered – it’s about leadership and effectiveness.
Strong preference will be given to those already eligible to reside and work in the US but those with the right profile can also be considered.
Please contact email@example.com for more info.