● Defining the right KPIs that will drive onboarding, activity and retention in line with business goals
● Ensure that the company is working with the right technologies and utilizes short and long term capabilities in the best way.
● Create CRM action plans, roadmaps, initiatives based on data analysis.
● Align CRM development with vision, goals, & product targets.
● Making sure the CRM is customer obsessed, constantly learning and maximizing its effectiveness.
● Lead multi-channel campaigns across website, email, push messaging, social media and other channels to achieve established goals & objectives.
● Define customer segments to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
● Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve the core business.
● Championing CRM changes and development ensuring buy in from all stakeholders·
● Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards.
● Motivate, lead, develop and inspire colleagues in all parts of the company as well as direct reports.
The ideal background:
● Previous experience as a CRM Manager/Senior CRM role at a digital/mobile driven business.
● Excellent technical knowledge of CRM, analytical systems, current tools and practices.
● Strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage delivery through internal stakeholders.
● Experience in developing Player engagement , CRM strategies and gamification.
● Leadership qualities of responsibility, focus and getting on with others.
● Digital Tech Curious – Interested about the best technology tools and what they can deliver.
● Experience dealing with developers – able to brief them to build bolt on tools.
● Highly Numerate and Visual, good with excel, tableau, etc.
● Excellent presentation skills, able to turn numbers into easily digestible reports.