BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Payments Product Manager for a new start up with significant backing. The Senior Payments Product Manager will be responsible for the full product lifecycle, from conception to maturity, working closely with business stakeholders and software development team. The Senior Product Manager will champion the next generation payments platform as it gets built and delivered, ultimately being responsible for the success of the product by knowing how it will work best for the business and its customers.
This is a unique opportunity to shape a product which aims to revolutionise the payments provider sector within the online gaming industry. The ideal candidate will have a background in online banking or payments and a good understanding of the gaming industry.
• Be the visionary on next generation payments platform and steer the program through Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Create functional specifications for projects in accordance with business objectives.
• Release the project and ensure its success.
• Understand and anticipate player behaviour and choices, and design features and experiments to maximise conversions and revenue
• Champion the payments platform and know the use of the product inside out and manage its use in accordance with business needs
• Analyse the product on a granular level to be able to optimize customer journey; improve conversions; minimize transaction declines, lower fraud, and transaction processing costs.
• Create and maintain relevant product documentation.
• Make sure that any issues or escalations are dealt with in a satisfactory fashion.
• At least 3 years’ experience in product management in digital Wallet space or similar.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interest and aptitude in defining business requirements for software development
• Superb attention to detail
• Educated to degree level in a business or technology discipline
• Strong business analyst; comfortable handling large sets of data and ability to drill down to minute details to gain the best end-result
• Aptitude to understand end user needs
• Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate organised thought
• Strong team player
• Experience with the online gaming or financial services
• Knowledge of current industry trends is an advantage
• Experience working with remote development team / clients / vendors
• Project Management experience