Product Manager – Global Leading Sports Betting Solutions
The leading provider of turnkey sports betting solutions which powers some of the most successful gaming operators around the globe is searching for a Product Manager to join its winning team. On a growth trajectory that has outstripped the rest of the market for some time, it is a fantastic time to join such a business and be a key figure in helping to advance a product that already leads the way.
• Defining detailed customer specifications and requirements.
• Communicate with internal teams and stakeholders to understand
needs and capture requirements;
• Support the daily work of R&D teams by sharing knowledge,
identifying, resolving and escalating roadblocks and dependencies;
• Collecting, prioritizing and communicating product requirements and
managing the release of contents;
• Owning and responsible for various documentations: SRS,
publications, training presentations, story boards, system use case,
• Controlling and assisting in the planning of all running and incoming
• Managing product backlogs and versions according to Scrum/Agile
• Provide implementation and integration support to internal and
external partners, prepare and perform training sessions;
• 2-3 years of experience in Product Management with a strong focus on project planning and design;
• Proven experience in object-oriented analysis, design and software development;
• Experience in gaming (Sports, Casino, Poker) or Online is a must.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
• Ability to write clear technical requirements and design documents;
• High availability for clients. Excellent service-oriented approach.
• Highly motivated, very responsible, creative, dynamic and strong team player.
• Fluency in English.
• Willing to travel.
Why join our Dream Team?
We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them.
What we offer as benefits:
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product
• Formal review process twice a year
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + gym
• Team building and fun activities
• High end modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-location
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks in the office