BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Business Development Director for an Asian facing gaming operator in their Manila office. The Business Development Director will be responsible for the commercial growth of the company, developing the business strategy and ensuring the business has robust plans for growth.
This role would ideally be suited to an experienced business leader within the online gaming industry seeking an opportunity to shape the future growth of an already established gaming company. This is a unique opportunity to drive forward an already successful operator and spearhead strategic growth for the firm.
• Develop and execute marketing, sales, and development strategies.
• Develop short-term and long-term tactical plans for strategic growth.
• Identify opportunities in the market and geographical trends.
• Maintain excellent industry, product, and market landscape knowledge to conduct presentations.
• Formulate and evaluate strategy -base on company's unique selling propositions and predictive intuition.
• Be able to convert compilation of research materials into practical business development plans.
• Lead the team to formulate a robust pipeline of engagement in the targeted country markets.
• Work together to develop the systems and procedures to enable the effective execution of new business development.
• Carry out regular strategy reviews and delegate cross-functional execution of programs and projects.
• Manage projects, create risks and budgets overview, and analytical reports for C-levels.
• Be able to inspire and mentor team to implement the strategy and achieve objectives.
Due to the nature of this role it is key that the successful individual is fluent in both English and Mandarin.
To apply please email your CV to John@BettingJobs.com for consideration.