Country Manager –Hong Kong
Our Client is a well-known, fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator, providing first class promotions, the most competitive odds, up to 1500 unique casino games and also top-notch customer support.
The position is responsible for setting the direction and requirements to generate growth within the Hong Kong market, by improving the customer experience across all customer touch-points, developing the business through data driven optimization as well as leading in the areas of product development, suppliers' management, CRM / Marketing, and business operations.
The role is based in HK, but requires traveling to Athens HQ, as well as representing the Company at EXPOs worldwide.
• Act as a brand strategist, ready to establish brand identity and build campaign plans across multiple-channels.
• Build, manage and grow affiliate relationships as well as maximize performance of the existing affiliate base
• Generate traffic by managing SEO, PPC, Affiliation and Email.
• Conversion / Funnel optimization.
• Define marketing goals, develop marketing plans, and implement successful campaigns together with the team
• Identify new marketing channels and manage relationships with external channels and publishing partners
• Identify online marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
• Understand the audience, analyze customer patterns and share insights with internal teams about what drives and motivates players
• Provide data analysis and review the efficiency of campaigns, as well as influence future marketing strategies
• Budget and cost responsibility - and efficiency to get best results from each investment
• Plan, monitor and execute global marketing strategies across all channels in collaboration with experienced team
• Utilizes, coaches, and educates Casino Managers and Sportsbook Manager
• Support other departments & functions across the Group in their strategic goals; where required, drive projects with focus on digital projects, and key initiatives across the group
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Strong knowledge of HK market
• Proven work experience of at least two years in a similar role within the gaming industry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• B2B & B2C marketing knowledge
• Project management skills
• Digital/social experience
• Passionate with sports
• Friendly working environment
• Exceptional career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Private insurance scheme
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the
registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
“Our Client is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our client is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.”