Betting Jobs are working with an inventive company offering sports betting and casino focusing on giving each player a personalised experience. They have built their own technical platform including a fully automated sportsbook and have launched their native iOS and Android apps on the UK market, offering customers best-in-class UX/UI. They are now hiring for a Technical Ops Manager to be based in their Hammersmith office.
Essential qualities and skills for any position:
• Self-motivated and proactive, takes own initiatives and involves others as needed
• Quality focused
• Excellent communication skills in both speech and writing
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Experience from similar dynamic, fast paced environments in growing companies, or at least a reason for wanting to be in one
• Experience from gaming industry can be a bonus but is not required
Report directly to the CTO with overall responsibility of system running with performance, stability and reliability.
Direct manager for TechOps team, currently 5 engineers.
Build relationships to retain and grow team member.
Recruit new staff to increase capacity as needed.
Define and improve processes for the TechOps team.
Guide team in proactive planning and implementation of improvements and changes to system.
Collaborate with development managers to support development teams
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Node.JS applications in microservies architecture
- ELK, Datadog, New Relic
- Atlassian Stack
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the company and role, if you think you are a good fit.