BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Business Insight Manager for an innovative new sports betting company. In this newly created role you will be working closely with the Head of User Experience to perform analysis to provide detailed data that will help define the product and marketing strategy.
This is a wide-ranging role and will involve analysis of data from a wide range of sources however previous experience using and a strong understanding of Google Analytics is essential.
• Act as a strategic thought partner to marketing and the wider business ensuring that the objective voice of the consumer is considered in key business discussions and decisions across global markets.
• Use our real-time data tools, surveys and any other sources to collate and delivery monthly and quarterly reports and presentations.
• Working with the Marketing & Product team to shape strategic and tactical plans based on genuine consumer insight.
• Define insight gaps to deliver against customer needs and strategic priorities, ensuring research learnings and insights are translated into clear recommendations for journey development, user experience, and new product development
• Provide guidance to marketing teams to support the design and execution of marketing campaigns and channel strategies.
• Manage the assessment and communication of data and KPIs across web analytics, social media activity, customer engagement and satisfaction
• Develop, maintain and continually enhance custom dashboards, data feeds and reports, work with our engineering team to ensure end-users have the real-time data they need to inform decision-making
• Ensure all measurements roll-up effectively to the high-level digital targets, KPIs and strategic goals, enabling the team to continually measure progress and improvement.
• Identify opportunities for new data streams to improve the way we work
• Support the UX strategy by using Google Analytics to assess site and journey performance. Create and embed a testing framework that supports continual improvement
• Working with the data science unit, manage end to end delivery of a range of structured initiatives and projects (such as strategy scenarios, budgets/forecasts, performance monitoring, ad evaluation, promo analysis, churn drivers analysis)
• Manage the annual market research budget within agreed limits
• Coordinate market research programmes and data sourcing activities with third party suppliers to ensure maximum ROI for this budget
• 2-4 years’ experience working in a BI or market research role, with strong results to show already
• Strong academic record to degree level, preferably in an arts or marketing discipline from a top tier University
• Needs to be ambitious, with a desire to be the best in the career they choose
• Strong MS Office desktop publishing skills in particular Excel
• Experience working in start-up environment would be advantageous
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of sports in the context of betting
• Experienced with a range of content management systems
• Proven data analyst especially Google Analytics