An established business is looking to hire a Director of Online to deliver the strategy for the establishment and development of their online Gaming Business. This is a key role in the next stage of the groups growth.
* Develop and execute online gaming strategy ensuring compliance, revenue and customer segment targets are achieved
* Develop product and marketing strategies that meet the visitation, market share, revenue and EBITDA objectives
* Manage the relationship with the Managed Services and platform provider
* Align operational strategies with the wider group by liaising with relevant Managers in business development roles.
* Develop the path to regulation, working with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strategic initiatives to grow revenues and profit
* Promote strong leadership through being an exemplar of the Values
* Develop an online strategy that supports the company's overall goals and oversee all aspects of its implementation
* Identify and execute strategic partnerships to acquire compelling content, features, and online tools that support the offer strategy
* Setting up world-class segmentation CRM and life-cycle strategies within the group CRM and Segmentation framework
* VIP Management and detailing a clear VIP strategy to drive CLTV.
* Tracking and driving KPI performance metrics through established score-cards.
* Product management & Innovation– Slots, Live Casino, Sports and other products
* Driving significant growth and performance of the mobile/device channel.
* All marketing activities ensuring that digital channels are maximised and that compliance with offshore regulations
* Deliver excellence in customer experience and service delivery
* Manage offer and product development to incorporate new features and functionality, identify the right suppliers.
* Build and lead a highly skilled and engaged team
* Responsible for the integrity of the department operations including maintaining expert knowledge in relation to developments in gaming legislation and illegal gambling activities
* Develop and manage the organisation’s entire online budget, development including offer and maintenance, outreach and promotion, staff and operations
Qualifications & Experiences
· 5+ years of broad international online gaming and digital marketing experience
· Experience in sports betting and land based/retail Gaming would be an advantage
· Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with external groups and agencies.
· Proven experience in a leadership role with a focus on developing and implementing operational plans in an entertainment, customer focused environment.
· Strong financial acumen with a focus on EBITDA, with proven ability to deliver key financial and operational indicators
· Strong commercial acumen including experience in establishing and managing relationships with suppliers and partners
· Demonstrated experience in leadership through the creation and implementation of a business vision achieved by engaging and developing others.
· Experience dealing with regulatory and compliance bodies
· A strategic thinker, with excellent judgment and a sharp analytical mind and an ability to make quality decisions at pace
· Highly target focused, results oriented
· Exceptional communication and organisational skills
· Very strong analytical skills and proven creative thinking abilities
· Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and goal-oriented environment
For more information, contact email@example.com