Head of Malta and Operations
A growing start up are looking for a structured and enthusiastic superstar to take on the challenge of leading their Malta office.
The business currently have about 25 staff in Malta across Customer Experience, Risk and Fraud, Sportsbook, Casino, CRM and tech departments. The role will be in charge of running the entire Malta office making sure all the people and teams are on track to deliver on their goals and help build the company culture.
You’ll have a great knowledge of online gambling and ideally experience running operations. It’s important that you thrive in a fast-paced and at times chaotic startup environment where the priorities are ever changing. To succeed in this position you will need to be a self-starter as your boss will be in London and a good ‘all-rounder’, understanding the business, the commercial goals and the importance of building a healthy and rewarding environment for all employees.
On offer is a chance to be in from the start; to be part of an innovative start up and help build the Malta office and ensure the company culture is aligned across the London and Malta offices. This is a fast paced company and you will need to be comfortable with multiple tasks and stakeholders and able to organise and prioritise these.
• Overseeing the daily operations of the Malta office.
• Leading the staff of 25 employees
• Define and ensure the delivery of KPIs for the Malta teams to meet the overall business goals.
• Identify and spec opportunities for increased growth and innovation
• Liaise with London office on contracts, new employees, bills etc.
• Head up the project of finding us a new, bigger and better office
• 2+ years of experience from an Operations role
• Experience managing people
• Very organised and focused about own tasks and able to create the organisation and framework for others to work productively.
• Self-motivated and proactive, takes own initiatives and involves others as needed
• Excellent communication skills
For more information on this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org