BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Senior Trader for an established sport betting company in their Brighton office. The Senior Trader will be responsible for Compiling Odds and Trading and will also provide exceptional Customer Service when required.
The Senior Trader is expected to perform under pressure and be highly flexible particularly in respect to working at times of day which are compatible to the business requirements by meeting the needs of the customers and suppliers. Additionally, the development of a strong understanding and appreciation of sport and horse racing products offered by organization, as well as of systems and communication tools employed is required.
This role would ideally be suited to an individual with experience in a Trading role who is ready to take on a challenging role with a growing sports betting company during a period of continued growth.
• Compiling odds on a range of sports.
• Analysis and trading of bets for sport events.
• Trading positions in fixed odds and in-play markets in order to maximum profits.
• Provision of an outstanding level of Customer Support to customers.
• Establishment and maintenance of excellent relationships with VIP and high value clients on behalf of the company.
• Public Relation and General Marketing Support
• Work closely with the Marketing Department in order to develop key media opportunities.
• Develop distribution networks for our wagering products and odds to all media channels.
• Content development for press releases, as well as internal and external publications on behalf of the company.
• Liaison with all levels of employees and contractors within the business as required.
• Provision of formal and informal training to employees.
• Supervision of employees.