BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Director of Sportsbook for a well established Sportsbook operation in Costa Rica. As Director of Sportsbook you will be responsible for the entire sportsbook offering, ensuring the operation is running smoothly and taking the necessary steps to ensure the sportsbook product offering is first class, delivering new products and enhancing the current offering.
This role would be suited to an individual with considerable experience in a senior management role with a leading sportsbook, ideally currently in a Head of/Director of Sportsbook role or similar.
• Bilingual is required, English & Spanish
• Experience working in a senior leadership role within a Sportsbook
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Senior Management role.
• Experience of working closely with senior stakeholders.
• Owning the competitor intelligence insights to ensure that they are ‘ahead of the game’ versus competitors.
• Responsible for day to day operation of sportsbook.
• Execute strategy which aligns with the Company’s brand and target audience, attracting, engaging, and retaining customers
• Develops and manages internal controls for the Sportsbook Operations department.
• Analytical and strategic thinker, monitors industry trends and adjusts business strategy to stay ahead of the market.
• Able to confidently present complex information to the stakeholders in a simplified manner.
• Must possess extensive knowledge of sports betting, both from a mathematical point of view but also through a great interest in football, basketball, tennis, ice hockey and other sports
• Profound business understanding and product knowledge.
• Extensive knowledge of online sports betting and the dynamics surrounding it.
• Proficient user in Excel and the Microsoft Office package.
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and days as scheduled.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.