London or Malta based CTO Job Opportunity, online Sportsbetting company
Would having the opportunity, flexibility and autonomy to build an entirely new sportsbetting platform from scratch sound exciting? Would a “hands-on” opportunity to build a team and architect this entire project from a green-field site be the adventure you are after?
If so, please do get in touch with me to discuss the details of this unique opportunity further
Details of the company:
An established sportsbetting company, employing approximately 100 staff in offices both located in Taipei and Manila, our client is the main betting sponsor of an English Premier League football team and has enjoyed success over the last 12 years specifically servicing the Asian Market.
Now looking to create a second more global brand this opportunity represents an exclusive opportunity to join this successful company in a CTO capacity – planning their entire technical road-map (including front-end, back-end and Datawarehouse etc.)
• One of core decision management members and partner identity.
• Leading and recruiting entire R&D team.
• Plan and confirm the technical architecture.
• As a top decision maker of program development and management, responsible for technical architecture and the process of development.
• Dominate the team establishment and daily management affairs, cultivation, evaluation, performance review, stimulation, recruitment, etc.
• Perfect the development flow, standardization establishment, catalog documents compilation.
• Leading the innovative techniques in company.
• Keep up-to-date and ahead of competitors and enhance in-house competitive power.
• Closely cooperate with product and operation teams.
• Provide recommendations from technical 360 point of view.
• Familiar with industrial supervision regulations.
• Make products meet both supervision’s and company operation’s requirements.
Qualification expected from appointed individual:
• Masters degree above.
• Over 6 years of technical team management experience in internet or within a software development company.
• Solid technical background.
• Knowledgeable about the gambling industry.
• Experienced in dominating some large-scale development programs.
• Proficient in PHP, Java, C++, Object C, etc.
• Able to provide training programs to R&D members for enhancing their core skill-base.
• Able to coach R&D members for program development.
• Innovative and agile thinking, energetic, good communication skill, team player, able to work under certain pressure.