Reporting into the CMO this role involves the day to day management of our network of influencers and working with our media agency. You will also be tasked with reaching out to new influencer’s who will deliver NDC’s (new depositing customers).
Location: The Aircraft Factory, Hammersmith, London
– Responsible for day-to-day management of our influencer network in the gaming industry.
– Responsible for new influencer outreach.
– Creation of new content for influencers to promote.
– Management of the companies partners page on the client's website.
– Meeting KPI’s on new customer intake from influencer campaigns and reporting.
– Co-operating with the wider marketing team on upcoming campaigns.
– Managing campaign budgets.
– Experience working in influencer/affiliate marketing within the gambling industry or similar.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced & demanding team.
– Organised, self-motivated and passionate about sports.
– Understanding of influencer marketing and social metrics
– Competent writing and communication skills
– Influencer/partner/affiliate management: 2 years
– Educated to degree level.
– Experience working in online acquisition.
– Join a friendly, welcoming and sociable team (yes there’s a ping-pong table)
– 25 days annual leave
– Competitive salary