BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Graduate Operations Executive for an established gaming company in Essex.
The Graduate Operations Executive position is highly demanding and varied, mostly assisting with client and game operations, testing and management of multiple projects overseen by the Commercial Account Manager.
The role would suite a recent graduate in a business, marketing or sales discipline who has lots of enthusiasm and interpersonal skills.
• Be aware of all major projects within the organization and make it your business to know when project deliveries are expected.
• Assist with commercial relationships and projects
• Assist support team with issues affecting commercial partners.
• Act as a gate-keeper and point-of-contact; involving prioritising and filtering communication.
• Assist with the creation of creative and marketing materials
• Maintain and grow relationships with current clients
• Pursuing new clients in order to expand the business
• Assist with data management and updating such documents where necessary.
• Provide support in operational projects; e.g. exhibitions such as ICE Totally Gaming.
• Assist the client’s team to ensure they have all the necessary requirements to fulfil their roles.
• Marketing and promotional delivery.
• Ensure new integrations are commercially acceptable and relevant documentation is complete.
• Work through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
• Work with the team in an agile continuous delivery model
• Creating clear notes and tracking of project/client details for commercial purposes.
• Ensure business deliverables set by the line manager are met.
• Ensure the appropriate brand guidelines are adhered to.
• Working with other members of the teams and to provide ad hoc support and cover where necessary.
• Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally, and in the gaming industry in particular.
• Be highly organised and able to multitask, while prioritising workload effectively
• Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners.
• Have good problem solving skills
• Be commercially aware
• Great interpersonal skills