Betting Jobs are currently working with a very exciting start-up in the football and gaming industry, which issues Virtual Shares in the World’s Top Players.
Based in London office you will report directly to the CRM Manager. You will have significant input into designing a truly unique approach for our growing community of football traders with specific focus on our high-end customers. You will also be required to assist in creating and executing communication strategies.
The successful applicant will be responsible for strengthening the relationship with the current VIP Clientele as well as identifying and acquiring new VIP Customers.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives
• Manage VIP and prospective VIP relationships on a daily basis; promotional and relationship building calls, videos and live chats.
• Being a personal contact point for VIP players, contactable over phone, email and potentially social media applications, you will provide exceptional customer service.
• Generate and organise weekly potential, active, lapsing or lapsed VIP lists for contact and contact them in a timely and appropriate manner with appropriate offers and treatment.
• Gather feedback and constantly look to improve the VIP offering.
• Assist in developing VIP incentive and communication strategy.
• Owning and resolving complaints with a focus on first contact resolution.
• Track and report on the performance of VIP players against agreed targets.
• Assist in creating and executing email, sms, recorded calls and direct mail campaigns across multiple segments.
• You will communicate with internal departments such as CRM, Social Media, Customer Service and Design to help execute campaigns and optimise the VIP communication process.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Outstanding knowledge of the world’s top football leagues and players
• Excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Proven, relevant customer focused work experience
• Extremely well presented at all times
• Bubbly personality with excellent communication skills (written and verbal), understanding the importance of maintaining relationships and establishing trust throughout every customer interaction
• Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously