Betting Jobs are currently working with a successful and established operator based in London who are keen to hire a CRM Communications Executive.
Our client has been operating for over ten years, building up great success in the Scandinavian and UK markets, and are continuing to launch new brands. They are hiring for a CRM Communications Executive that can plan, create and execute campaigns for one of their biggest casino brands. Your responsibilities will include setting up, testing, sending, tracking and reporting on email, SMS and Push campaigns.
• Managing email, push & SMS marketing channels and the development/implementation of performance driven CRM marketing campaigns in line with current strategy
• Building, testing, sending, tracking & reporting on campaigns
• Planning & executing tests to determine best practice for different campaigns & customer segments
• You will be the main point of contact between the client & our ESP provider
• Analysing & tracking the effectiveness of email, SMS & push marketing activity
• Designing A/B tests to improve performance of all communications
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Strong knowledge of ESPs & email marketing
• Excellent project management skills
• Time management is a strength of yours!
• Reporting & analysing in order to improve is something you thrive at
• Super detail orientated & organised
• A strong communicator (both written & verbal)
• Able to work autonomously but also love working with a team to reach goals!
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadline
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role in a thriving industry with an established and successful company. If you are interested in discussing this position further then please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org