Betting Jobs are currently looking for an American Football Trader, to join a market-leading sports betting company based in London. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced sports trader, with at least 2 years experience focusing on American Football.
This person must be a highly motivated individual with a strong passion for American Football (including both NFL & NCAA) to take on the role of odds compiler and trader, both pre-match and in-play. During the low season, the role will also include some focus on other US centric sports such as Baseball. You will join the competitive international US Sports trading team in London. The role will also include coaching and training other traders, having input into models and tools, and liaising with other departments such as the Risk team and Product and Trading Development teams. To achieve this, previous experience in the industry, critical thinking and communication skills will all be important in the role.
• A true passion for and excellent knowledge of American Football
• Experience in a sports betting environment
• Strong mathematical background
• Fluency in English; any additional foreign language is a plus
• The candidate must be flexible as you will be required to work shifts often on weekends and some evenings which may include anti-social hours.
• The candidate should be willing to travel to other offices and assist in education of traders
• A good knowledge of Baseball and US Basketball leagues
• A university degree, preferably in an analytical field such as mathematics or statistics