An award winning iGaming operator is looking to hire a Head of Performance Marketing. This is a fast paced and advanced role demanding a large degree of clear and high level leadership as well an eye and interest for details. The role engages with a number of internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis which requires a high level of management skills.
You will lead strategic efforts aimed at finding the best way to acquire new users to. You will influence and decide on marketing spend allocations based on advanced attribution models. Through external partners as well as your own team’s hard work you will make sure the behavior of our users is carefully analyzed and that we remain at the forefront of marketing efficiency and new marketing formats/channels.
– Lead, manage, motivate and develop the team as a group and the members as individuals
– Manage budgets, analyze performance create strategic and tactical plans for the team to execute on.
– Active campaign management including technical setup and analysis with the help of internal and external resources.
– Setup and execute on user acquisition marketing strategies, in close cooperation with the internal team as well as with external partners to deliver on strategic initiatives
– Own and run internal, external and cross functional projects relating to user acquisition and site conversion.
– To grow the user base of new and existing product verticals.
– To increase the marketing efficiency by implementing structures, tools, processes to further enhance the organization’s ability to be data driven and in its’ decision making and automated in its’ operations.
– Train and build a team of top performing individuals with the focus on expanding and growing portfolio user base as efficiently as possible.
– Strong analytical and planning skills
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
– In depth knowledge of Performance Marketing and at least 3 years working experience in a key marketing position
– Data oriented, result driven, and self-motivated with high energy
– Excellent knowledge of data driven LTV and ROI analysis, cohort analysis, reporting, and short/long term budgeting.
– Best friends with Google Analytics and related tools.
– People’s person with an “enabling management style”.
For more information please contact email@example.com