Betting Jobs are working with a well-established name within the online betting & gaming space, seeking to hire an experienced Systems Architect for their central London office. Contact us today for immediate consideration.
- Degree with strong numeric / experimental background, particularly Computer Science.
- Logical thinking, clear concise documentation and reporting skills, good verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with large scale distributed systems and approaches to System and Network IT, analytics, database, security and if possible gambling.
- Demonstrable experience with (all or most of): nginx, apache, Linux, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, stored procedures, triggers, APIs and Information Security.
- Hands on coding skills (from recent experience): PHP/C/Python/C++/Java/HTML5/NodeJS
- Experience in performance tuning, benchmarking and embedded systems.
- Experience with network and system administration.
- Mandatory skills needed: PHP / HTML5 / C++ / senior Linux admin / Mysql / large scaled distributed systems experience.
This role will include:
- Working with management, product and engineering teams in a collaborative work environment.
- The candidate will be an experienced hands-on developer with leadership experience, capable of developing mutual respect and ultimately a mentorship relationship with our existing engineering teams by taking and leading by example on smart development activities including structure architecture, coding, modelling and analysis in a fast-paced agile and even sometimes chaotic environment.
- Candidate must be a people's person. Ability to work with very strong developers, without frictions and drama.
- Must be able to work on different technology complex interlinked system, in a scalable environment, which would feature and take into consideration end user constraints.
- Developing new architectures and product directions and in so doing bridging from research to design with proof of concept implementations, analysis and modelling.
- Will work remotely with international teams.
- Taking our software architectures to the next level, by completely if necessary redoing it.