Betting Jobs are looking to hire a Swedish speaking VIP Executive which can be based from either London or Malta.
The role will cover all aspects of customer service, operational processes of the VIP programmes, and reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments for our inhouse brands!
You are a doer, business minded, resilient with a keen eye for detail, solid interpersonal skills and genuine team player. Your true passion lies in leading and driving results getting the customers engaged and delivering the overarching business goals!
What will you be doing day to day?
• Deliver high service standards, offer an enhanced, proactive approach by responding to and initiating contact with players via phone and email in order to increase their lifetime value.
• Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products
• Manage the growth of middle and low tier VIP customer data base
• Answering VIP customer queries regarding financial transactions, betting activity and general information queries to provide a one stop contact point which could include gaming queries
• Pro-actively make outbound calls to clients providing them with information and promotional opportunities as required
• Build a strong customer knowledge and use that to tailor promotions to VIPs and for any customer service needs of VIPs
• Support the Account Managers and Settling Department, ensuring a seamless service is provided throughout
• Build exceptional relationships with high value clients to provide a personalised service
• Work closely other business functions, including, Operations, Player Support, Finance, Payments and Marketing to provide the best possible customer experience to VIPs
• Maintain a continuous competitor understanding and knowledge of VIP Programmes, offers and product
• Reinforcing the VIP service through Hospitality, CRM, and promotions across multiple brands or dedicated brand/markets.
So you have been in the online gaming industry for a while and have experience with both the casino and sportsbook services. You started in support, telesales or outbound calling and would like to become more of a specialist when dealing with customers.
You have shown positive interpersonal skills and have the ability to quickly build a rapport with valuable players. Every player should be treated as a VIP and that is your mantra, and that is why you do deliver the best customer service.
When it comes to communication you are confident and articulate well in both English and Swedish whether it’s on e-mail, phone or chat. You are there for players when needed and flexible with your work hours.
On top of all this, you are good at multi-tasking and prioritizing! Your line manager does not tell you what to do as you are trusted and able to take ownership of daily tasks. Shown once, and you know what to do, asking questions when a task is new but quick to pick up skills and processes quickly.
Being target driven, the competitive salary and bonus structure appeal to you and you like to prove to yourself and team that you can meet targets.