Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst, to join one of the most innovative sports betting companies in the industry, in their London office. The Business Intelligence Analyst will become the focal point and expert for all data related queries in the company. The role might involve setting up automated reports for the finance department, creating segmented lists of customers for the marketing team, or helping the CRM team understand the customer journey. The Business Intelligence Analyst will also help build the BI framework, and so the company will require an experienced analyst to join their fast growing company.
• Become the focal point and expert for all data related queries within the company
• Leading the implementation of tools and frameworks for data analysis
• Process, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
• Provide support to the CEO, CFO & CMO in relation to budgeting and forecasting
• Develop and execute a framework for commercial analysis to understand ROI on different marketing campaigns
• Work closely with the business counterparts to help them understand and get key insights into their day-to-day operations
• Proactively identify reporting requirements based on eg. changes in customer behaviour or new data being added and suggest solutions
• A strong mathematical and/or scientific foundation, be highly numerate
• 2+ year of experience working in a corporate BI team.
• Comfortable and able to understand and manage varied data sources.
• Excellent communication skills
• An interest or previous experience in sports and/or casino gambling will be beneficial.