Betting Jobs is looking for an Analyst to join the Analytics and Insight team of a market-leading sports betting company, based in their Malta office. The AI Analyst will be responsible for the generation, maintenance and delivery of accurate reporting by improving internal processes and workflows related to the business with particular focus in sports operations.
• Supporting data analysis and reporting of promotions
• Creating and managing internal processes related to sports operations
• Working with other AI Analysts to help conceptualise, define and deliver new reports, as well as
improving existing ones and working closely with AI resources within the organisation with a
view to achieve required outputs
• Analysing data from various sources and making recommendations in order to ensure that the
business acts proactively on the information at its disposal
• Continually searching for new and useful ways to analyse data that is relevant to the company’s
• Educating end users on AI processes and reports
• Involvement in the marketing budgeting processes
• Any other reasonable duties as required to be undertaken by the organisation.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be
required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
• Strong mathematical, statistical and logical skills, together with a passion for numbers,
spreadsheets and graphs
• Hands-on experience with transact SQL (e.g. MS-SQL Server 2008r2), OLAP (e.g. MS-Analysis
Services (SSAS), reporting tools (e.g. MS-Reporting Services (SSRS), data transformation (e.g.
MS-Integration Services (SSIS) and data warehouses will be useful
• Experience with Tableau and Alteryx or similar applications is considered an asset
• Preferably an undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics,
Engineering or similar or at least 2 years work experience in a business intelligence role
• Good inter-personal and communication skills
• Proficient Excel working experience
• Knowledge of MS Office, VBA, data mining and stats software is highly preferable
• Highly self-motivated, able to work under pressure, pro-active