BettingJobs.com is currently seeking a Sportsbook Product Owner for an innovative gaming company to be based in their London office. The Sportsbook Product Owner will be responsible for driving forward the development of the Sportsbook offering, ensuring the sportsbook product is the best product on the market. You will work closely with software development to define high level requirements, guide the development of specifications and user stories, and identify product innovations.
• Work closely with the software development teams to ensure product requirements are understood and recorded.
• Seek input from and work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and fully scope product developments.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Drive and challenge business experts on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
• Be the liaison between the business, technology and support teams.
• Previous experience within a similar role with the sports betting industry.
• Excellent understanding of sports betting.
• Excellent understanding of the
• Good understanding of project life cycle.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts as well as technical teams.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Experience of user acceptance testing of software.
• MS Word, Excel, Visio, tools for diagramming systems as needed.
• Strong analytical and product management skills.