BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Project Manager for a well-established sportsbook to be based in their Paris office. The Trading Project Manager will be responsible for developing the back end trading tools, working closely with the Trading and IT teams in order to improve usability and ultimately improve of overall sportsbook offering.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual with Project Management experience and a comprehensive sports trading knowledge, ideally developed through experience of working in a trading room.
• Track bugs and technical issues
• Describe and document bugs to help troubleshooting issues
• Follow up corrections and plan corrective releases
• Define and plan strategical back office improvements
• Write requirements and specifications (with both Trading and IT departments)
• Work with cross-functional teams Trading / IT / Providers to ensure project delivery
• Fluent in French and English
• Previous experience of working in a similar role in the sports betting industry
• Strong IT knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of sports trading and trading systems