Bettingjobs are working with a B2B slots provider based in Prague who are looking to hire a Senior Project Manager you must be able to manage a large multifaceted project or multiple projects at the same time. Responsible for significant, company-wide projects, typically with large budgets and sizeable staff, focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders etc.
• 4+ years as a project manager.
• 4+ years as a s/w developer
• PMP certification preferred
• 2+ years developing Web Services (REST/SOAP) is a plus.
• 2+ years in the online gaming industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of commonly-used development concepts and practices.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills.
• High level of English.
• Experience in a client-facing, project-based role
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent professional experience.
• Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on desired outcomes. Fully accountable for the result of the project.
• Working closely with the Sales Team and Engineering for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another
• Have the knowledge, skills and experience to be able to recognize when problems surface or potential problems are looming. To articulate problems, bring the right people together to solve problems and know when the problem has been properly addressed and closed—all this with the proper sense of urgency that the problem requires.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• The position requires constant communication with customers and internal business partners.
• Deep knowledge or hands on development experience with Web Services