Betting Jobs are recruiting for an experienced Head of Customer Support to join an established and successful operator based in Malta. Our client has been operating for around 10 years, finding success within the UK and Europe and are currently going through an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Customer Service is a key role in the company’s vision to create a personalised service of the highest standard to their players.
• To be in charge of CS day to day operations, strategies and planning.
• In charge for overseeing hiring, training and managing new and current staff through the structure of supervisors and managers across languages
• Effectively manage the operations, training & quality, business intelligence and workforce functions across the department
• Secure and maintain high quality service delivery to customers
• Utilize resources effectively across the department in achieving various goals and improvements
• Align the individual's objectives within businesses goals
• Manage and develop the Support team across all languages and functions and regularly visit the services and channels offer to customers as well as the strategies
• Coordinate incidents and problems within the teams and between departments in order to ensure solid action plans are made for areas require improvements
• Department budget and cost forecast including on headcount
• Develop and ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Manage 4 direct reports
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com