Well-known, fast-growing sportsbook and casino operator, providing first class promotions, the most competitive odds, up to 750 unique casino games and also top-notch customer support.
As a part of our expansion into the UK market we are looking to add a Country Manager to our team that will lead our strategy and ongoing marketing activities as we continue our growth in this region.
The primary purpose of this role is to champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for our brands in the UK market. The aim is to generate new depositing customers, new affiliate partnerships and maintaining of the existing ones.
The role will also ensure that brand plans and central campaigns are executed in an appropriate manner for the local markets. The role will work closely with the Marketing team and the HQ.
• Lead the expansion of the company into the UK market.
• Establish, lead and build a small and professional team that will form the company’s task force for the territory in Malta.
• Champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for our brands in the UK market
• Build a strong relationship with business partners, media partners and affiliates.
• Establish, lead and manage a powerful network of affiliates who can promote the company brands in the territory.
• Set and achieve territory targets. Overall responsibility to achieve KPI’s
• Making sure the content on our local web sections are up to standard when it comes to local copy, visuals and promotions. Being on top of the local business and making sure that promotions are competitive etc.
• Execution and coordination of all marketing activities for the UK casino brands; Coordinate with the CRM team the execution of marketing plan and monitor activity and Coordinate with the product division to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality.
• Ensure best customer experience is offered across all communication channels
• Competent and confident to drive and manage market operations in matrix management.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge on market, competition, and regulatory situation
The job will be based in London, Richmond but it starts for the first few months in Athens, Greece.
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar position within an online casino brand.
• Excellent knowledge of the UK market
• Previous experience managing and executing business plans
• Experience of building a brand and grow player numbers in the UK
• Strong network of Affiliates and media partners within the Online Gaming industry
• Mobile first mentality and experience
• Proven experience in leading and motivating people and teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
• Very loyal and hard worker. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to push the business forward.