Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Senior Insight Analyst for a growing company within the iGaming space, based in their central London office. The Senior Insight Analyst will turn numbers into insights by translating complex findings and results into well presented findings that can be turned into actions to benefit the business. The Insight Analyst will proactively seek to find problems and insights in the data to raise with the relevant stakeholders from Risk, Marketing and CRM. The company needs an outgoing analyst, who is able to confidently communicate with senior stakeholders and provide actionable insight through data.
• Own the delivery of insight and business intelligence across the business for the CRM, VIP, Product and Risk Departments.
• Collect data using scripting language such as SQL;
• Explore and analyse data sets using Excel;
• Visualise data insights and communicate findings to the wider team;
• Maintain a good knowledge of analytical techniques;
• Proactively suggest improvements to current business practice. E.g. developing and implementing the reporting for CRM Promotions.
• Proactively search for and raising any observations around key business KPIs including conversion rates, deposit success, bonusing costs and retention;
• Develop a thorough understanding of the customer data available to maximise the benefit of customer insight over simple product reporting;
• Proactively seek to profile the customer base and make recommendations of actions that might benefit the business;
• Completing business intelligence requests from the JIRA backlog;
• Generating weekly reports and communicating the completion of these to stakeholders;
• Contributing to the development of business reporting and making recommendations where appropriate;
• Investigate data necessary to achieve desired business outcomes;
• Advise stakeholders of appropriate actions based on the relevant information to ensure maximum benefit to the business;
• Attend the fortnightly CRM meetings and present insights and recommendations with regards to promotions and CRM;
• Liaise with the database and QlikSense developers where necessary to source data, raise database issues and complete larger projects such as the dashboard reporting.
• Advise business units on appropriate use of analysis and reports;
• Maintain a good knowledge of relevant analytical and statistical techniques
• Using tools such as QlikSense to report on company performance and provide insights.
• Successful and timely completion of business intelligence requests.
• Regular contributions to the health checks of the business operations for KPIs including bonusing costs, conversion rates and retention.
Attributes and Skills:
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills;
• Familiarity with SQL or other scripting language.
• Experience with Python or R is a distinct advantage
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders, technical staff and peers.
• Ability to present findings and take questions and comments.
• Good understanding of range of data manipulation and analysis techniques
• Excellent data interpretation skills
• Good communication, presentation and influencing skills
• Good logic and thinking capabilities
• An ability to understand, source and profile data
• Familiarity with marketing disciplines and particularly CRM to aid understanding and delivery of business objectives.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail