Regional Technology Manager - Romania
Our client is a top-end gambling company building casino games and a games aggregation platform. They are currently looking for a regional CTO
Summary of the key purposes of the role
• Managerial position. Takes day to day games and back-office technical responsibility.
• Ensure product delivery to clients is maintained
• Ensures projects are delivered in a timely manner
• Control of the quality of the products created.
• Develop and implement a strategy for boosting the quality, productivity as well as the future of our products.
• At least 2 years of knowledge in HTML5, various frameworks (i.e Phaser, Pixi, C2)
• Strategic thinking
• Managed teams of 50 or more directly or virtually
• Understanding and appreciation of European organisations
• Understanding of Technologies
• Leadership, coaching & people management: Change Management, transition management
• International experience
• From the gambling industry is a big plus.