Customer Service Manager
Providing the best in class to the clients players needs lots of work. Your energy and passion will be put to good use, and the more you give, the more you’ll get in return.
● Act as a first point of contact for players providing them with a best in class service overseeing our white label platforms with a predominant focus on our own platform once it launches in Q1 2018
● Personally deliver a frontline service to players that meets (and exceeds) their expectations, whilst also resolving their queries/questions/enquiries at first point of contact.
● Ensure that you provide a best in class experience for each and every one of the players.
● Communicate effectively and efficiently with players, colleagues, Team Leaders and management to ensure delivery of business objectives and targets.
● Manage all tasks in a timely and efficient manner, escalating where necessary to next level of management in line with escalation procedures.
● Ownership of the KYC, AML and Chargeback dispute processes
● Collaborate with other departments on projects and attend relevant meetings at other locations as required.
Your Experience And Skills
● Keen interest in customer servicing
● Experience within online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino
● Experience of handling Live Chat, email and telephone queries
● Excellent customer handling skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Excellent fact finding skills to resolve contacts at the first point of contact
● Good PC skills
● Fast and accurate typing