Betting Jobs are working with a growing casino gaming business in Southern Spain as they seek to grow their design department. This person must have a polished design style capable of creative work on branding and image manipulation, as well as typography.
As a Web Graphic Designer, partnering with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for creating best in class digital assets for our websites, social media sites, CRM and digital media activities across all brands and devices while maintaining and implementing brand guidelines.
• The successful candidate will be split between the marketing and development team as needed. Your job will be to produce eye-catching and engaging creatives for a range of online audiences.
• The role covers Graphic design, creative branding and UI Design for our range of activities.
• You will need to create visual assets for both print and digital. This includes designing assets for platforms such as social media graphics/images, online banner ads, web, mobile, email, landing pages, branding and so on.
• You will help us to create our “design voice”, both visually and conceptually designing beautiful and user-friendly experiences.
• Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, web design, or fine arts preferred
• 2-3 year’s work experience
• Provide lots of ideas and the desire to push the boundaries of creative design, understanding the corporate branding and brand guidelines.
• We need someone who loves problem solving and gets things done. You should be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• A super-fast learner and who thrives on progressive change
• You should be familiar with current social media trends and be able to deliver fresh graphics that are consistent with those trends and have the ability to process feedback and provide clear creative suggestions.
• As a designer, we hope to know your typography skills and your keen eye for color with a strong online portfolio displaying use of graphic design principles.
• Software proficiency of the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Sketch and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word).
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CCS with an HTML5 and CSS3 being a major advantage, but not essential