Job Description – Account Manager
An exciting emerging online gaming company is looking to appoint a new Account Manager to join our team based in London.
Summary of Role
Reporting to the Head of Account Management, the Account Manager will be responsible for delivering day-to-day management of specific white label partners, assisting with ad hoc administration for the Commercial Team and must be able to develop strong relationships both internally and externally. The individual in this position will work to understand the partners business needs and collaborate with the team to ensure the development and implementation of white label solutions to enable client growth strategies.
The ideal candidate we are looking for has a background in client management and/or casino operations and is proactive in their approach. Possessing a self-motivated desire to manage and meet our partners’ expectations, the successful candidate must be an excellent communicator to deliver NGR growth by collaborating with internal stakeholders, remaining organised and self-driven at all times.
• Be the single point of contact into the business for specified white label partners and work to inform internal teams as required.
• Responsible as part of a team for achieving our revenue budget.
• Accountable for relationship management and site management for specified partners.
• Responsible for working with the sales, product delivery and operations to manage assigned partners transition from opportunity to live operations.
• Proactively manage partner satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
• Working with each relevant department i.e. Commercial, Technical, Finance, Product and Operations.
• This role requires a person who is able to think creatively and strategically. In addition to this the ideal candidate must take great pride in forming business relationships and can influence at all levels within the organisation.
• Create documentation about our service for external partner management.
• Analyse key gaming KPI’s to inform direction.
• Responsible for keeping partners up to date with key business documents (CRM, reporting, finance/partner statements, new game launches).
• Work with the Marketing Services team to gain a deep understanding with regards to customer insight and live gameplay traits and habits.
• Ensure each partner is represented correctly from a compliance perspective.
• Able to contribute with E-gaming knowledge and keep up to date on industry developments
• Experience of working in businesses that operates third party commercial relationships.
You will need to have the following skills and experience:
• Proven experience in account management, ideally in online gaming
• Casino operations experience in understanding KPI’s within the industry
• Excellent command over English and good communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Strong analytical/mathematical/numerical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good understating on compliance and regulation with regards acquisition in the gaming industry.
• Strong negotiator and strategic thinker
• Self-motivated and driven but above all a team player