Betting Jobs are working with a leading sports betting content provider who are looking to hire a Senior Commercial Manager to be based from their Yorkshire office.
This role will report into the Head of Commercial, Racing & Sports Betting, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle of activities for an allocated portfolio of Governing Bodies and Betting industry clients. The role will involve working in a vibrant and results-driven environment and the successful applicant should enjoy working in a busy media agency, as well as attending meetings at client sites in the UK and overseas.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Achievement of new revenue sales targets
• Retention of existing revenues
• Building of key industry relationships
• Maintaining a strong understanding of the Betting industry including´Rights´ dynamics and technical developments
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly PowerPoint and other digital presentation tools.
• Familiar with CRM systems and ability to accurately record all commercial activities within the Group wide CRM platform
• Good knowledge of the Racing and Sports Betting industry.
• Proven track record in the generation of new revenues to exceed sales targets
• Ability to build relationships with key decision makers
• Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
• Highly motivated self starter
• Energetic and enjoys the buzz of a busy sales team environment
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Understanding of digital technologies prevalent in the Betting and Gaming industries.