Betting Jobs are working with a leading veteran online casino to hire an experienced Acquisition Manager to lead their expansion in the Nordic market. This is an ideal role for an individual who can take full ownership of the acquisition activities and build relationships with key partners in the Nordics.
• Manage the online acquisition activities for the Nordic markets. Act as the lead person in managing the various online acquisition channels reporting directly into the head of acquisition and work closely with the COO
• Developing and maintaining the direct affiliation network in key markets.
• set aggressive targets for revenue, conversions and signups from all online channels and ensure these KPI’s are being met
• Introduce new acquisition channels (PPC, media) as the opportunity arises and as per budget
• Optimize all relevant acquisition journeys to ensure best ROI is being achieved.
• Create regular reports and provide updates to senior management
• Actively hunt & recruit new affiliates in key markets;
• Increase existing portfolio with new performing campaigns on a monthly basis in accordance with target, budget and profit margin set
• 3+ years of experience in a senior acquisition role in a leading global online casino brand
• Proven experience and deep understanding in the Nordic markets (mainly Sweden). Proven working experience in a senior acquisition role and a well-established partners’ network in those markets is a must.
• Proven experience and network in the UK market and/or any other market – a big plus
• Experience with online tracking/reporting tools and with optimizations of various acquisition and conversion journeys and flows.
• Excellent lead generation and business development skills.
• Strong communication skills including strong written, verbal & presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Hands on, hardworking, team player.
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com