We are looking for an IT Software Engineer of the highest calibre to provide technical expertise for a key product support team within a major software provider. This individual will be responsible for the integration of customers, external parties and content suppliers within their global e-gaming systems.
• Providing technical expertise across the product portfolio, covering both software deployment and support
• Troubleshooting complex support queries from operators, investigating SQL databases to identify software bugs
• Supporting and maintaining SQL and Microsoft environments
• Managing the delivery of new software to our systems whilst ensuring continuous availability of our products and services
• Actively engaging and building relationships with operators, development teams and third-party providers
• Resolving support issues, providing ongoing IT solutions in a fast-paced production environment
• In-depth investigation and resolution of live incidents
• Providing ongoing automation and monitoring solution through development of internal tools
Above all, you will be an original thinker whose passion to learn and assist others will help you take full advantage of this exciting opportunity.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
• Demonstrable experience in Windows Server applications
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in troubleshooting SQL based issues
• Experience in using stored procedures, and SQL functions
• Previous experience in a support role, using a ticketing system and providing technical support at a 2nd or 3rd tier level.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• You must be a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
• Knowledge of C#, HTML5 and associated web applications is necessary
• Exposure to database management
• Microsoft qualifications are desirable