Bettingjobs are working with a leading online gaming operator who are experiencing rapid growth. During this period of expansion, they are looking to hire a Head of Operation to the Asian team - this person will lead the expansion and ongoing activities for the Asian market as thy continue to grow this region. It will report into the COO and the CEO and be based in the company's HQ in Bucharest, Romania.
• Lead the expansion of the company into the Asian markets. Establish, lead and build a small and professional team that will form the company’s task force for this teritory .
• Champion the external marketing and acquisition of new customers for our brands in Asia
• Analyse the Group’s current position and optimize the casino offering in the region by forming relationships with local proviers and payments solutions
• Build strong relationships with business partners, media partners and affiliates. Establish, lead and manage a powerfull network of affiliates who can promote the company brands in the teritory.
• Make sure that our offering is fully localsied to meet the specific requirements of the Asian market.
• Execution and coordination of all marketing activities for the Asian market
• Coordinate with the CRM team the execution of marketing plan and monitor activity and Coordinate with the product division to ensure all product types are reflective of local market, culture and topicality.
• Ensure best customer experience is offered across all communication channels
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar position within an online casino brand in the Asian market – a must!
• Proven experience in building from scratch, leading, mentoring and managing small operation for the Asian market which includes: customer support, telemarketing, retention, affiliate management
• Excellent knowledge and proven experience with the Asian market.
• Excellent network and connections with affiliates and media partners, casino providers and payments solution for the Asian market.
• Proven experience in leading and motivating people and teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Always possess a ‘can do’ attitude with a positive mind-set
• Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture
• Very loyal and hard worker. Willing to work during non-standard working hours in order to push the business forward.
Please get in touch with Carla at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the company and position.