Our client is looking for an experienced product manager to join their team.
A leading veteran online casino operator is experiencing a significant growth and looking for an experienced product manager to join its winning team.
Are you the type of person that thrives in a dynamic, fast paced challenging role? As a product manager you will You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
1. Work closely with a range of different internal and external stakeholders of the business in order to identify key product opportunities for our brands and write clear briefs’ documents to outline the objective and requirements of such initiatives
2. Take full responsibility for key product KPI's in order to ensure optimal performance of the product
3. Own and manage the company’s web sites in terms of: gaming content, web sites optimizations, overall UX
4. Constant monitoring and optimization of various players ‘journeys in order to maximize performance and achieve best UX
5. Working with UX and Developers for optimization of the casino lobby, registration forms and other key related elements of the sites
6. Conduct consistent analysis across all areas of the business including competitor analysis and product performance. Focus on conversion optimizations, increasing retention rates and maximize players ‘value.
7. Work closely with the design team to transform rough mocks into beautiful features
8. User test new features
9. Develop close relationships with the company’s main 3rd party providers.
10. Own and manage the gaming content on multiple brands, sites and geographical locations and constant optimization of this content.
11. Data driven – very hands on related analytics. Constant analysis of product performance. you must know how many people have clicked on different parts of the platform and where the biggest drop-off point in the on-boarding funnel is
1. A strong background of 2+ years in a senior product management within a strong global online gaming operation.
2. Technical savvy & Ability to create detailed and clear product specifications and reports on data analysis
3. Proven experience in implementing and working with tracking tools such as google analytics.
4. Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
5. Experience at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
6. Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and to be able to lead and manage other stakeholders throughout the development process
7. Strong communication skills including strong written, verbal & presentation skills
8. Excellent interpersonal skills. Hands on, hardworking, team player.