Job Title: Acquisition Lead – Italian Market
Report To: Head of Acquisition
Position Scope: Full Time
Location Bucharest, Malta
POSITION DESCRIPTION& RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW
Main Responsibilities Description:
A leading veteran online casino operator is experiencing a significant growth in several new markets and is seeking for an experienced acquisition manager to join its winning team and lead the expansion efforts into the Italian market.
The successful candidate will take charge of all online acquisition activities for the Italian market and build relationships with key partners, developing long term and successful relationships with new partners and introduce new and innovative acquisition channels for those markets
Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Manage the online acquisition activities for the Italian markets. Act as the lead person in managing the various online acquisition channels reporting directly into the head of acquisition and work closely with the COO
2. Developing and maintaining the direct affiliation network in key markets .
3. set aggressive targets for revenue, conversions and signups from all online channels and ensure these KPI’s are being met
4. Optimize all relevant acquisition journeys to ensure best ROI is being achieved.
5. Create regular reports and provide updates to senior management
6. Actively hunt & recruit new affiliates in the Italian market;
7. Increase existing portfolio with new performing campaigns on a monthly basis in accordance with target, budget and profit margin set
Specific Job Requirements:
1. 3+ years of experience in a senior acquisition role in a leading global online casino brand
2. Proven experience and deep understanding in the Italian markets. Proven working experience in a senior acquisition role and a well-established partners’ network in those markets is a must.
3. Proven experience and network in the UK market and/or any other market – a big plus
4. Experience with online tracking/reporting tools and with optimizations of various acquisition and conversion journeys and flows.
5. Excellent lead generation and business development skills.
6. Strong communication skills including strong written, verbal & presentation skills
7. Excellent interpersonal skills. Hands on, hardworking, team player.