BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Gaming Hall Regional Manager for a retail gaming business expanding in Germany. The Gaming Hall Regional Manager will be responsible for all outlets within the region.
Based in Berlin this position will be responsible for the smooth operation for a number of gaming halls in Germany with the prospect of overseeing expansion into international markets with time. This role will involve overseeing all day to day operations for the gaming hall, ensuring the customer receives a first-class experience.
• Opens new gaming halls in the region – including search for suitable placements, delivery and placement of equipment, staff recruitment.
• Interacts with external partners, suppliers, contractors, vendor manufactures and partners.
• Sets gaming operations processes and procedures within gaming halls, makes recommendations for changes to processes and procedures as well as changes to operations rules and regulations and for all technical and operational decisions.
• Responsible for staff selection; scheduling; training; recognition; evaluation; separation of employees and other human resources related issues.
• Monitors budget in order to achieve established fiscal and performance goals.
• Safeguard the assets of the gaming halls.
• Maintains complete confidentiality of all company information at all times.
• Prepare and present operational reports to Senior Management.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by company management.
Education and Experience:
• The knowledge and skills for this position would typically be acquired through a degree in business, or related discipline.
• Excellent interpersonal, guest service, leadership, communication, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills are required.
• Experience in Slot halls management.
• Extensive understanding of Slot gaming operations is required.
• Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
• University degree (business related fields of studies)
• Fluent in German & English (written and oral), Russian and other languages would be beneficial
• Profound knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Good communication as well as negotiation skills (oral and written) with customers
• Problem solving skills
• Very strong organizational skills