Betting Jobs are working with a fast-growing bitcoin start up who offer a range of technology-driven solutions to the online gaming sector, including working with
the world's largest bitcoin casino and sportsbook operator. They are expanding their Marketing department and in doing so are looking for a Social and Community Manager to join their ambitious team.
The company’s rapid expansion to-date has been driven by a world-class engineering
team, and they are now recruiting a similar level of customer support, marketing and data
expertise to drive next phase growth. Backed by this engineering team, and operating in a
data-rich testing environment, the newly created team will deliver exponential growth by
deploying data-driven marketing techniques across the entire marketing lifecycle.
Representing and advocating the brand across key social and community audiences to
drive engagement and acquisition is a key component of our ambitious growth plan.
The Social and Community Manager will be responsible for both representing and
advocating the Cloudbet brand across key social and community networks. The candidate
will be expected to create and manage appropriate strategies to successfully scale
engagement and acquisition KPIs across both channels, as well as manage day-to-day
activity and develop PR opportunities. As a new channel there is considerable scope for
growth and team-building where success can be demonstrated. The position will be report
to the Head of Acquisition.
● Day-to-day management of social media platforms - posting/scheduling content,
engaging & responding to issues - special focus on Twitter.
● Creating a social/community style guide & ensuring a consistent brand voice.
● Developing & implementing social/community campaigns and the supporting
media assets such as image, content, video and infographic.
● Run Q&As, AMAs and other live interactions.
● Creating effective reporting, social listening, alerts & competitor awareness.
● Building, evolving and implementing a social/community strategy aligned with the
wider marketing objectives.
● Evolving brand/content storytelling through social media/community representation
and collaboration with the wider Marketing Team.
● Building affiliate relationships via social media.
● Acting as a first point of contact for media relationships.
● Demonstrable knowledge of cryptocurrency & a significant social media footprint.
● Experience representing a brand on social media.
● Experience advocating a brand on forums; extra points for Reddit, Bitcointalk or
● Experience using and developing social media management systems e.g Sprout
● Exceptional written word.
● Experience with PR and understanding of the function of social media for
developing PR relationships.
The success criteria for the Social & Community Manager will include:
● Improving brand recognition and consistency.
● Social/community engagement & followership targets.
● Growth targets of social/community specific acquisition.
To degree level (Extra points for Media/Marketing related).